PhysioFit Online Ltd Website Terms and Conditions
This page contains information regarding the terms and conditions for the use of www.PhysioFastOnline.co.uk and any microsite, subdomain or other website address operated by us which are collectively termed “The Website” within this policy . References to “website”, “site”, “App” or Application” also fall under this term..
Where a specific website or App has a separate set of terms and conditions, those terms and conditions apply.
Information about PhysioFit Online Ltd and Relevant Terms
The Website is provided and operated by PhysioFit Online Ltd, a UK Registered company: The Practice, Cyder House, Brighton Road, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 6PP. Company registration number is 10523084. Our trading name is ‘PhysioFast Online’
If you have any questions regarding The Website, our operations or products and services then please contact us at the above address or via our Contact Us page
Accessing Our Site
Access to and use of The Website is permitted and licensed subject to the terms and conditions set out below. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend these terms and conditions, including any service we provide, without notice at any time. It is your responsibility to regularly check and to ensure compliance with these terms as they are legally binding on you. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, Physiofit Online Ltd may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, or limit access to users who have registered with us. Your access to and use of The Website may be terminated by us by notice with immediate effect at any time and for any reasons or no reason.
Web Site Changes
We aim to update The Website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to any products or services, or close them indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Legal notice and disclaimer:
1. PhysioFit Online Ltd provides a variety of services which can be accessed through The Website. By accessing any part of The Website, or by submitting data online to PhysioFit Online Ltd, you accept this legal notice in full and agree to comply and remain bound by these Terms. If you disagree or do not accept compliance with these legal terms in full, you must leave The Website, which includes any microsite, subdomain or other website address operated by us, immediately and must not submit any data to us online.
2. PhysioFit Online Ltd may review and change this legal notice at any time by updating this web page. You should check the website from time to time to review the current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain parts of this legal notice may be superseded at any time by expressly designated legal notices or terms.
3. PhysioFit Online Ltd provides you with access to self-employed, fully qualified chartered physiotherapists for the purpose of delivering physiotherapy services via The Website. The contractual agreement for treatment is between the specific physiotherapist undertaking your physiotherapy session and you. In respect of a physiotherapy session, any diagnosis and subsequent treatment that may be given by such an independent, self-employed physiotherapist, PhysioFit Online Ltd cannot be held liable for any claim arising from the outcome of that physiotherapy session.
4. Self-employed physiotherapist registered with PhysioFit Online Ltd are fully insured through their own professional services provider. PhysioFit Online Ltd ensure that all physiotherapists are insured when registering with the company and will perform an audit once per year to ensure premiums have been maintained. PhysioFit Online Ltd accept no responsibility if, for whatever reason, an insurance premium for a registered therapist lapses.
5. The treatment recommended to you will be based on the information supplied by you and based on the clinical expertise of the Physiotherapist attending. PhysioFit Online Ltd cannot guarantee that treatment will result in a cure of your complaint or condition.
6. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on The Website are directed solely at those who access The Website from the United Kingdom mainland. PhysioFit Online Ltd makes no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on The Website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access The Website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
7. The Website content is for information only. PhysioFit Online Ltd has used reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of The Website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy or applicability of any information on The Website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions. From time to time you may see information or references to medical or health information and services. Information contained in The Website is for information purposes only and is no substitute for proper medical diagnosis or treatment and you should consult your physiotherapist or doctor if you have any questions or concerns relating to your health or in connection with any medical condition.
8. PhysioFit Online Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of the website or any of the information contained in any of the materials on The Website. The information contained in any such materials is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment, whether that treatment is by medical practitioners or physiotherapy practitioners or self.
9. Material appearing on The Website may include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than PhysioFit Online Ltd ("third parties") and The Website will provide links to other websites operated by third parties. It is the responsibility of third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations, both within the UK and elsewhere. To the full extent permissible by law, PhysioFit Online Ltd disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or any failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
10. PhysioFit Online Ltd expressly excludes all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity, all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with The Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of The Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
11. In no event shall our total liability to you for any one event or series of related events exceed the sum of 120% of the total amount paid by you for the services giving rise to the liability in the 6 months preceding the first incident out of which the liability arose.
12. These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of PhysioFit Online Ltd contracted physiotherapists nor PhysioFit Online Ltd’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
13. These terms and conditions, together with those incorporated or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter.
14. All children under the age of 18 receiving treatment from PFO must attend the appointment with a parent or legal guardian.
15. This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable from the whole and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
If you require any further information please contact us at the address shown above
Bookings and Appointments via The Website
These are the terms on which We will accept bookings for appointments made via The Website. You are responsible for the booking details and must ensure that any bookings made on The Website are complete and accurate before you submit the booking. If you think that there is a mistake or changes are required after you submit the booking, please make the edits required using The Website account profile management tools or contact Us immediately.
When you submit a Booking to Us, this does not mean that your Booking is accepted. Our acceptance of any Booking will take place when you receive an acknowledgement and confirmation from PhysioFit Online Ltd.
PhysioFit Online Ltd reserves the right to exclude any person from using its services at any time and for any reason. If you have been excluded from making appointments by PhysioFit Online Ltd you will not be able to make a booking.
Your Booking will become binding on you when We issue you with a written acceptance of a Booking (via email) at which point a contract will come into existence between you and your assigned physiotherapist. By agreeing to our terms and conditions you have consented to an online appointment.
PhysioFit Online Ltd does not warrant or guarantee that all Services listed or advertised may be available at all times. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend any services which may be available via this site.
Changes to a Booking or Terms
We may revise the terms of a Booking from time to time in the following circumstances:
a. changes in how We accept payment from you;
b. changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
c. changes to the Services which are provided.
Fees and Payment
Fees for the Services will be set out in Our Fees list in force at the time We confirm your Booking. Our prices may change at any time, but price changes will not affect Bookings that We have confirmed with you. Payment is made in advance at the time of booking.
Your Rights to Cancel or Reschedule Your Appointment
Unless otherwise specified in your booking confirmation, the cancellation policy applies
If There is a Problem with the Services Provided
In the unlikely event that there is any problem with the Services provided through PhysioFit Online Ltd please contact us and tell us as soon as reasonably possible, through our Contact Us page
As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Services not carried out with reasonable skill and care. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights.
All content on The Website is protected by copyright. It is published by PhysioFit Online Ltd and may not be reproduced other than when downloaded and viewed on a single device for private use only. It is not to be otherwise reproduced or transmitted or made available on a network without the prior written consent of PhysioFit Online Ltd. All other rights reserved