Your Rights to Cancel or Reschedule Your Appointment
Unless otherwise specified in your booking confirmation, the following rules on cancellation and any applicable charges shall apply to Your Booking.
Subject to the following terms, you have the right to cancel or reschedule Your Appointment and You can do so by using the tools provided by PhysioFast Online – see booking confirmation email for the relevant link to perform these actions. You can reschedule an appointment up to 2 hours prior to the appointment start time.
You must provide a minimum of 24 hours notice to cancel an Appointment.
If You cancel an Appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice or if You fail to attend your Appointment for any reason, the full session fees will be charged, no refund will be paid. If You cancel Your Appointment by providing sufficient minimum notice We will refund the amount paid by You for the cancelled session(s). this may take up to 10 days to process.
To reschedule an appointment (allowed up to 12 hours prior to appointment) you can reschedule using the reschedule button and re-book at the new date/time using the online booking tools. No further fees will be required if You have provided the minimum 12 hrs notice.
Our Rights to Cancel and Applicable Refund
We may need to amend or cancel your Appointment, even after this has been confirmed and paid for, due to circumstances beyond our control or due to unavailability of PhysioFit Online professionals. PhysioFit Online will not be held liable in these circumstances and We will promptly contact You if this happens. If We have to cancel an Appointment We will refund these amounts to You. Where You have booked a course of Appointments, and We have to cancel subsequent Your Appointments, We will refund payments on a pro-rata basis for those Appointments which have been cancelled
· Late Attendance is defined as any appointment that is joined after the scheduled start time but within 15 minutes
· DNA is defined as any PFO appointment that is not cancelled and also not joined within 15 minutes of the start of that appointment
· Cancelled Appointments with less than 24 hours’ notice.
· Cancelled appointments with 24 hours notice.
· Rescheduled appointments with 12 hours’ notice.
· Reschedule an Appointment with less than 12 hours’ notice.
· Any DNA appointments will be charged at the full session fee.
· Cancelled Appointments with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged at the full fee.
· Cancelled appointments with 24 hours notice will be refunded. This may take up to 10 days to process.
· Rescheduled appointments when a patient provides a minimum of 12 hours’ notice no further cost will be implicated.
· If a PFO Physiotherapist has to cancel an Appointment within a 24 hour period PFO will endeavour to find an alternative Physiotherapist. Where this is not possible PFO will refund the appointment cost to the patient.
· Where a patient has booked a course of Appointments, and we have to cancel subsequent Appointments, PFO will refund payments on a pro-rata basis for those Appointments that have been cancelled.
· It is expected that a PFO physio will only cancel appointments in exceptional circumstances and in such circumstances it is expected that we will provide patients with at least 24 hours notice.
· If PFO has to cancel an appointment with less than 24 hours notice and is also unable to offer a suitable alternative physio, then the patient will be offered a full refund.If a PFO physiotherapist is late wherever possible a member of PFO staff will be in touch with the patient to provide them with an update until the physio enters your appointment.